This image shows a collection of holiday visitors and swimmers gathered near the access to the beach at St. Audrie’s Bay in West Somerset, England.
There is no description on the back of this card.
The location is now better known as West Quantoxhead. The town has been in existence since before the Norman Conquest. The name St. Audrey’s comes from a nearby parish church and manor house.
This postcard was used and is dated 13 August 1953.