This image shows the inside of a historic train depot, known as the Lowell Depot, on the grounds of Pioneer Village in Minden, Nebraska.
The description states:
While being restored, seven worn out floor were found in this old Lowell Depot that stood at the end of the B. & M. Railroad from 1870 to 1880. Harold Warp’s mother walked on one of these floors in 1878 when she arrived with her brother from Norway to homestead in Kearney County, Nebraska. This is one of the 30,000 items in 22 buildings on 2 1/2 city blocks. Located 130 miles west of Lincoln, Nebr., on U. S. 6 & 34.
–This card likely dates from the 1950s.