This image shows the main entrance to the neoclassical Angell Hall, located on the main campus of the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.
The description states:
The University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, Michigan
–The building was completed in 1926 and looks essentially the same today, though a connection with a nearby building was removed when the other building was demolished and replaced. The trees shown here are no longer present.
This card was used and is dated 13 July 1964.