This illustration shows the entrance and main building of what was then called the Buffalo Teacher’s College in Buffalo, New York.
There is no description on the back of this card.
The institution has gone through a number of name changes, and has been greatly expanded. It is now known as the State University College at Buffalo, or Buffalo State College.
This particular building is now known as Rockwell Hall.
The name shown on the card was used from 1929 to 1946, so that constrains the date of the card. This card was used, and is dated 27 July 1945