This image features the newly constructed Alvah N. Belding Library in the town of Belding, Michigan.
There is no description on the back of this card.
–As seen in the link above, the building still stands and is still in use as the city library. It was constructed in 1918 and was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1993.
Given the pristine look of the grounds around the building, this image likely dates to the 1910s, shortly after the building was completed.