This image shows the left front of Beauvoir House, the former home of the ex-President of the Confederate States, Jefferson Davis.
The description states:
BEAUVIOR HOUSE — Built in the 1850s — purchased in 1879 by Jefferson Davis, the only President of the Confederate States of America. Here he wrote his monumental work “The Rise and Fall of the Confederate Government” and lived until his death in 1889. Now a Shrine under auspices of Sons of Confederate Veterans of Mississippi and United Daughters of the Confederacy.
–As can be seen by the mark on the card, this was used and is dated 6 march 1954.