This illustration shows the so-called Chateau de Chillon, more commonly known now as Chillon Castle, which sits on a promontory into Lake Geneva, Switzerland.
There is no description on the back of this card.
The first work on the castle dates back to at least 1005, and it has been used for much of its existence as a prison. It is now open to the public and claims to be Switzerland’s most visited historic monument.
This image likely dates from the 1930s.