This image is of the elaborate Italianate style house built for Charles and Caroline Richards in 1845. It is more commonly known today as the Richards-DAR house.
The description states:
HISTORIC RICHARDS HOUSE, MOBILE, ALA.
…Built in 1845, is one of Mobile’s architectural masterpieces, combining a delicate iron lacework exterior with a lavish interior of white Carrara marble mantels, bronze chandeliers, etched Venetian glass, and silver-plated doorknobs. The figures in the iron-work portray the four seasons of the year. Located at 256 North Joachim Street.
–This image likely dates from the 1950s.