This dual image shows the two main residential buildings which housed students at the Teacher’s College in Kalamazoo, Michigan. By this time the name had been changed to a more explicit description of the school’s purpose. Two buildings were essential as it was not acceptable to have men and women living in the same buildings while students.
There is no description on the back of this card.
These buildings have been renovated and repurposed over the century, and the Women’s Dormitory, erected in 1938 is now an administration building, after a 1992 renovation. The Hall of Men appears to now be called Spindler Hall.
Since the school was renamed the Western State Teacher’s College in 1927 until 1941, this image likely dates from 1938 or 1939.