This image is of the college gymnasium building on the original campus of the Western State Normal School, now the campus of Western Michigan University.
There is no description on the back of the card.
These Normal Schools were established to provide training for public school teachers throughout the state. As time passed, they either closed, or in the case of Western, evolved into more comprehensive training and research institutions.
As this building was erected in 1925, and the institution was known as a Normal School only until 1927, it is certain this card dates from the mid-1920s.