This image shows the second court house for the city of Kalamazoo, Michigan. The first, built in 1835, was much smaller and made of wood. This building was erected as a replacement in 1882, and was a three story brick structure. It in turn was replaced by a six-story building in 1937.
There is no description on the back of the card.
This building was erected to house the county courtroom and related offices for the county of Kalamazoo. This image likely dates from the 1930s.