This image shows the so-called Harvey House in Needles, California. In fact, it was named the El Garces Hotel, and was also a restaurant and train depot for the Santa Fe railroad. It was built in 1908.
There is no description on the back of the card.
The building still stands, though the train depot is long closed it still functions as a transit center for the city of Needles. The automobiles shown indicate this image is from the 1940s.