This image shows the cosy parlor of the large house where Grant lived for a few years after the conclusion of the Civil War.
The description states:
PARLOR, GENERAL U. S. GRANT HOME
This room has the original horsehair-covered, walnut furniture that was in the home when given to the Grant family in 1865. The vases on the mantel were a gift to the General, while on his world tour, and are Bohemian glass. This home is now a state memorial and is open to the public daily. Admission free.
–The railing visible is a museum addition to keep visitors from encroaching on the carpets and furniture.
This card likely dates from the 1960’s