This image shows the once-named Methodist Episcopal Church located in Detroit, Michigan. It has changed names several times over the decades, with the changes in the Methodist Church in America, the largest group now known as the United Methodist Church.
There is no description on the back, and the front captions read:
Metropolitan M. E. Church, Woodward Ave, Between Chandler and Marston Avenues, Detroit, Mich.
–This building was completed in 1926, and has remained a Methodist church to the present day. in the 1940’s it was briefly the largest Methodist congregation in the world.
This card was used and is dated 18 August 1932.