This is an image of the exterior of the General Merchandise Store as it looked in an earlier incarnation. There is a stereotypical wooden Indian carving and two cast members sitting on a bench under the sign.
There is no description on the back of the card.
The store is part of the larger Western town recreation known as Ghost Town, and the building, erected in 1944, still stands and is used to sell souvenirs. The card dates from the 1940s.