This image, almost identical to the previous post, shows the pumping station for the Battle Creek Water Works and the main building more clearly on the left, omitting the boaters.
There is no description on the back of the card, only the mark of the publisher, noted above. There are faint cancellation marks across the sky, and a tear above the chimney at left.
The pumping station and water works no longer exist in this location. There are two women visible in the center of the image walking at the edge of the lake shore.
The postcard was used, and is dated 11 September 1910.