This picture features the front of the old courthouse building in Williamsburg, Virginia. The carriage in front is probably intended for tourist transportation.
The description states:
OLD COURT HOUSE, Williamsburg, Virginia. Built in 1770 to serve both the City of Williamsburg and James City County. Today it houses the Archaeological Exhibition of Colonial Williamsburg.
–This picture was likely taken in the 1950s.