This is the exterior of the Bruton Parish Church as seen from the road in the Williamsburg, Virginia historic park.
The description states:
BRUTON PARISH CHURCH, Williamsburg, Virginia.
Built 1710 – 1715, it was the court church of the English Colony. One of the most historic churches in America because of its unparalleled association with the great men of Virginia’s “golden age”.
–The postcard likely dates from the 1950s.