This image begins a series of views of the tourist attraction called the Shrine of the Pines. This consists primarily of a main building with extensive woodwork decorations and furniture.
There are no descriptions on the back of these cards, just the ones in white on the front. The opening dates and hours have changed since this card was created.
The man pictured is believed to be the founder and creative force behind the entire project, Raymond W. Overholzer, who worked on this project from the 1920s until his death in 1952.
This card most likely dates from the 1940s.