This image includes both of the main structures present at the Methodist Camp on Lake Okoboji during the 1940s. At right is the Tabernacle, which was a replacement for one built in 1915 and demolished by a tornado in 1926. In the distance is the Epworth Hall. The camp is used for Methodist families for summer recreation and religious studies.
The Tabernacle was rebuilt in 1927 and finally demolished in 2012. The Epworth Hall, built in 1928, is still present on the site. This image dates from the 1940s.