This quaint rural view is in fact a view of the main club house and links for the once named Leelanau Golf Club. There is another, larger establishment by that name now, and this course has been renamed the Northport Point Golf Club, still with 9 holes.
This course was constructed in 1913, and is both private and unrated as to golf standards. The black smearing on the bottom of the picture is original, probably from when the picture was re-captioned.
The caption states:
Leelanau Golf Club, Northport Point, Mich 9
This postcard was used, and is postmarked June 1939.