This is another view of the archways that line the courtyard and other long buildings on the grounds. The arches here also show the original brick construction, visible through the absent or thinning stucco covering. The building these arches form the arcade for is the storage areas for the mission.
The description states:
Old Warehouse – North Corridor
This building restored in 1928 and now used as Parish School and Convent
SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, CALIFORNIA
Founded November 1, 1776
–It is likely that this building is no longer used for the purposes noted in order to prevent any further damage and to preserve more of the historical character of the grounds. This postcard was used, and bears a postmark of 1948.