This picture follows on the previous image, showing much more detail of the ballroom gardens from an elevation, presumably a taller building in the vicinity.
The description states:
Ballroom Garden, Governor’s Palace
In 1724, the Reverend Hugh Jones wrote of the Govern’s Palace <a magnificent Structure, built at the public Expense, finished and beautified with Gates, fine Garrdens, Offices, Walks a fine Canal, Orchards &c> The Palace, its dependencies and gardens have been reconstructed to their original appearance.
–The gardens are of the more geometric tradition common in gardens throughout Europe at the time. The card likely dates to the 1950s.