Shown is the interior of the church shown a few days ago from the outside. Of note is the black wall panel with numbers to the right of the altar. This was a song board, and the numbers indicated the number of the songs to be sung during the service, according to the numbering system in the hymnal provided to the churchgoers.
The description states:
THE OLD LUTHERAN CHURCH
Interior of the first church built in Minden, Nebr., where the homesteaders and pioneers worshipped until 1950, when it was purchased by Harold Warp and moved to its present location.
–The sign in the foreground is not authentic, just a reminder to visitors to respect the function of the building as a church. This card dates from the 1950s.