This brightly colored two seater was built by the Brush Motor Car Company in 1912. They built these runabouts exclusively, and this one sported a 10 horsepower engine. In 1910, Brush and several other small manufacturers merged into the short-lived United States Motor Company. This company failed in 1913.
This card, like the others in this series, was a marketing tool for encouraging customers to bring their cars in for regular service, in this case every 1000 miles. The company credited below the photo, Gezon Motor Sales, is still in business in Grand Rapids, MI today.
The card is postmarked 1957.