This image of Pioneer Village features a view of the type of blockhouse and fence that was common for settlements in the Indian Territory. Next to that, the classic general store.
The description states:
THE ELM CREEK INDIAN FORT WITH STOCKADE AROUND IT
Built in 1869
Moved from Cowles, Nebraska, and The General Store, shelves bulging with items of bygone days.
These are just two of the 20 buildings, on 2 city blocks, housing 20,000 items, showing man’s progress since 1830. Located 132 Miles west of Lincoln, Nebr., on U.S. 6.
— The cards in this series date from the 1960s.