In contrast to the previous posting, this is an illustration of the Castle Mouse. Similarly to the previous post, the actual subject is dimly viewed on a hill in the background while the foreground town takes pride of place.
The description on the back translates as follows:
Castle Mouse was built by the bishop Bohemond of Trier to protect his possessions on the Rhine in 1357. The castle is still well preserved and inhabited occasionally.
It is number 130 in the series.